TERMS & CONDITIONS
Thank you for joining the Iconiq Affiliate Program. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions following:
- You are responsible for using correct links from your site to ours. No manual adjustments post sale will be made.
- We reserve the right to refuse any application to join our affiliate program for any reason.
- If a product that generated a referral fee is returned by the customer, the commission will be deducted from future payouts.
- We reserve the right to terminate your affiliate membership at any time, for any reason.
- Your website must not contain or link to, any material or content that is likely to offend the general public, including but not limited to any pornographic, discriminatory, racist, homophobic or illegal content.
- Your website must not be used for the purpose of any unlawful activity e.g. breaching others’ intellectual property rights.
- Your domain name can not and will not contain the words 'Iconiq' or any other similar variation.
- You will not interfere with Iconiq's search optimization to reduce our search queries or advertisements.
- Your website and your online activities must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. We will not tolerate affiliates that use spamming or unethical marketing.
- In our sole discretion we will terminate this Affiliate agreement and withhold any current or future commissions from any site breaching these Terms and Conditions and/or engaging in activity which we deem to be illegal, improper, unfair or otherwise adverse to the operations of LVM collections. including but not limited to sending spam emails, engaging in misleading and/or deceptive conduct, falsifying information and intentionally trying to defraud or otherwise tamper with the computer programs we use.
- If a previously sent payment is rejected by an Affiliate or unclaimed and requires to be resent using any one of the payment methods, a 'repeat reprocessing' administration handling fee may be charged to the Affiliate and deducted from the commission payment amount. Any costs incurred or associated with return of a payment will be deducted from the commission payment amount.
- If we cannot get in contact with you using the contact details set out in your application or account settings, and:
(a) we cannot pay you commissions because you have provided incomplete or incorrect payment information; or
(b) you have not logged in to our website for 12 months; you waive your right to be paid those commissions and you assign (way of future assignment) all of your rights and ownership in any commissions which we are holding to your account.
- If we are late paying your commissions, you cannot terminate this Agreement on the basis that the delay constitutes a breach of this Agreement.
-You will not receive any interest on commissions held to your account.
- Your information must be current in regards to all local sales laws to receive commissions.
- We do not pay tax on your commission amount on your behalf. All taxes are your own sole responsibility.
- We will pay you directly via Paypal. You cannot raise an invoice for your commission amount. The amount paid is for the final item price and not including taxes or shipping fees.
- You may terminate your agreement with us at any time. When you choose to do so, you forfeit any commissions earned beyond the date of termination.
- Wholesale orders are not valid for referral commissions
- We may send your emails relating to our affiliate program from time to time.
- All referrals must be tracked using our technology, verbal referrals will not be accepted.
- We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by giving notice to you by email, or by placing a notice on our website. If you do not agree with any changes, then you may terminate your agreement with us. Your continued participation in our affiliate program will constitute your binding acceptance of any such changes.
- Upon termination of this agreement, you must stop using any content of our site or any materials which are proprietary to Iconiq, including our marks, logos and images.